I'm joining a blogger buddy of mines at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs for a Fitness Survey linkup! Check out my fitness habits (good & bad) below!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Squats and old fashion walking!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I have no idea, I tried a few times (without success) to track my calorie intake but honestly I don't have the time.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Fruit...grapes, apples, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, dew melon, pineapples, peaches, plums, and etc. lol
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Whatever's leftover from dinner or a salad.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My arms and they need it the most.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Cheese (anything), Dr. Pepper and occasionally chocolate but mostly CHEESE!!!!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes, daily! I'm a vitamin junkie lol
11. How often do you eat out?
Maybe 2-3 a month.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Occasionally, maybe once or twice a month which is very good considering I use to eat it 2-3 times a day.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
Myself and my hubby when he's not working.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
5-7 on a good night, sometimes it's hard to turn my brain off.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, denying myself something is just going to make me want it even more so I just enjoy it in moderation.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
YES!!!! Check out a few of my drink recipes here.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
My daughter walks with me occasionally but for the most part NO :-(
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I cook more, have more energy, love eating veggies and drinking water.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I had a glass of water even though I was craving a Dr. Pepper.
21. What are your favorite shoes to work out in?
These lightweight flex sneakers I pick up for $15 bucks two years ago. They're very comfy!
22. Photo of your favorite workout outfit
I don't really have a favorite workout outfit I normally go with whatever's clean and comfortable (I keep it simple like that) under my sweat suit but for the most part I'm always in black, it's one of my two favorite colors. I bet you can't guess what my other favorite color is?